Hometown: Calypso Island
Occupation: Sea Captain
Captain Cori has been sailing the open seas since she was just a little girl. Although she can be a little salty, Cori is hard working and very reliable. She was recently offered a job by Papa Louie to captain his first luxury food cruise aboard the S.S. Louie.
Captain Cori wears a white sailor's outfit with a black collar and yellow rings on the sleeves. On her neck, she wears a red bandana. She wears a black skirt with a golden brown belt. She also wears a pair of white shoes with yellow laces. She wears a gold-banded, white and black captain hat and has anchor tattoes on her forearms. The same anchor print appears on her hat.
During Pirate Bash, she wears a blue sailor's outfit, a white tie, and a pirate hat.
- There is an error on her customer profile in Papa's Pancakeria, rather than french toast and chocolate chip waffles with maple syrup, it says: "French toast with maple syrup", in which can cause confusion.
- Her eyes cross when she blinks.
- She and Edoardo Romano are the only customers to order more than one base item in Papa's Pancakeria.
- She saved Robby from an island.
- Her Flipdeck picture shows that she's sailing the S.S. Louie through a storm.
- She is the first Papa's Freezeria debutant to receive a Flipdeck.
- She and Whiff are the only customers to have tattoos and muscles.