Carlo Romano is a male customer who made his first appearance in Papa's Pizzeria.
Carlo grew up in the town of Portallini with his older sister Bruna and the rest of the Romano family. Even at a young age, Carlo was a natural at playing the Mandolin. Although he can now play a variety of stringed instruments, he still prefers the soft tremolo of an old Mandolin. Carlo is always eager to help aspiring musicians and even taught Marty his first chords.
Carlo has medium-tone skin and brunette hair with long bangs. He wears a pair of red pants with green suspenders and gold buttons, white t-shirt with white buttons and green trim, worn with a red bowtie, and brown shoes with green laces.
- In Burgeria, he is the first customer to order two bottom buns.
- He is the first Romano family member to appear in the Papa Louie series.
- However, he was the last Romano family member to get a Flipdeck.
- In Papa's Hot Doggeria, his topping combination is the same as Papa Louie's.
- He is the first customer to win four division titles in Papa's Next Chefs competitions. And is the only Romano who win the Papa's Next Chefs tournament.
- Like the other Romano family members, he prefers Italian Sausage.
- He is the only Romano not to order Coffee in Pancakeria.
- He always like Winter holidays except Papa's Cheeseria and Papa's Taco Mia! HD.