Cletus is a male customer who makes his first appearance in Papa's Burgeria.
Cletus lives on 10-acre farm close to the border of Toastwood and Tacodale . He lives a simple life tending his farm and raising chickens. Cletus loves auctions and estate sales, and even he admits to being a bit of a hoarder. Most of the junk that he collects ends up rusting out in his yard. To pay the bills, he opened up Cletus’ Scrapyard, where pickers arrive looking for car parts and rusty treasure.
Cletus is an old man with a long white beard, wears blue overalls with a brown belt and a gray shirt underneath. He has a brown hat with a dark brown lining and a stitch on it. His shoes are brown with yellow laces. While he does not wear any sleeved shirts, his forearms are tan while his upper arms remain pale.
- In Papa's Freezeria and Papa's Freezeria HD, he orders a smooth blend. However, in Papa's Freezeria To Go!, he orders a chunky blend instead.
- He dresses up as a rabbit during Easter in Papa's Donuteria.
- He has lost in the first round of Papa's Next Chefs every year.
- He always favorites a spring holiday.
- In Cheeseria, in the start of the day (Before reaching Rank 64), he is seen with his Easter Bunny costume.