|Marty (older brother)|
|Occupation||Drummer for Scarlett and the Shakers|
Papa's Sushiria worker
Clover is the younger sister of the popular burger chef, Marty. She is a talented drummer who can keep a solid beat at break-neck speeds. She practices daily in her garage on a quiet cul-de-sac in Burgerburgh. Clover, along with her brother are in a ska-punk band called Scarlett and the Shakers.
Clover once sported platinum blonde hair, but from Papa's Freezeria on, her hair is noticeable darker along the edges. Her original outfit was a white shirt, black neck tie, blue jeans, and white shoes with black laces. She began wearing a checkered headband in Papa's Wingeria and carried her drumsticks in her pocket. From her first appearance in Papa's Cupcakeria on, she wears a black shirt, a white necktie, and a white skirt, with her drumsticks now tucked behind a checkered belt.
- She, Mindy, and Kayla are the only customers to have their hair dyed.
- Clover's Outfit B from Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! is used from Cupcakeria onwards.
- She had her hair dyed in Papa's Freezeria.
- Her weapon in Papa Louie 2 is drumsticks.
- Clover has lost to Scooter twice in Papa's Next Chefs.
- Clover has lost two finals in Papa's Next Chefs (2012 and 2014).
- Her fighting moves in Papa Louie 2 is similar to martial arts.
- She is the only member of Scarlett and the Shakers who does not appear in the 2015 Fourth of July picture.
- In Papa's Bakeria her style B is in the St. Patrick’s Day poster.
- She's the first customer to become finalist three times in PNC. (2012, 2014, 2016)
- Oddly, she became finalist on the even years of PNC.
- She is the last member of Scarlett and the Shakers to become a worker.
- Her symbol in Scarlett and the Shakers is Club (♣)
- She,Scooter and Carlo are the only finalist who brings a thing