Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a holiday celebrated in two of Papa Louie's restaurant time-management games. Upon reaching this holiday, Crystal makes her appearance as well:
Customers bring red and golden tags to celebrate the holiday.
Customers who like this holiday
Lucky Lucky Matsuri Ingredients
- Datemaki (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 61)
- Lucky Soy Paper (Unlocked at Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked with Mayor Mallow on Rank 62)
- Kanpyo (Unlocked at Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Iyokan Tea (Unlocked with Doan on Rank 63)
- Lucky Dust (Unlocked at Day 6 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Lucky Lucky Matsuri is celebrated in Sakura Bay in place of St. Paddy's Day.
- A "matsuri" is a solemn festival celebrated periodically at Shinto shrines in Japan.
- During this holiday, daruma dolls are used as decorations. A daruma comes with no pupils to represent that you have wished for nothing yet. When wishing, you color in the left pupil. If and when the wish comes true, you color in the right pupil. The dolls are used to represent luck.