Loves: Chicken wings
Hates: Changing diapers
Mandi is an award winning chef at the world-renowned restaurant, Papa's Wingeria. What started as a quick vacation to Starlight City became a rather permanent, part-time job for her. When Mandi’s not frying up crispy wings and shrimp, she’s busy taking care of her twin daughters. Tony loves to brag about Mandi’s awesome job and how the family gets all the free wings they can eat!
In Papa's Pizzeria, Mandi has long brown hair. Starting with Papa's Burgeria, her hair style has been straightened into a bob. Her clothing is a t-shirt with owly designs and light denim jeans with light stripes. Her belt has an anchor on it and she wears shoes with pink at the end and silver laces. Lighter highlights were added to her hair in Papa's Freezeria, along with a slight change of her owly shirt.
- Her avatar is based on a real person. Mandi is Tony's wife in real life.
- The "owly" shirt that Mandi wears in the game is based on an actual shirt in her wardrobe.
- In Papa's Freezeria, she and her husband, Tony, are the first two customers.
- Mandi is the second customer who did not debut in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! to become a chef.
- Her orders in Papa's Freezeria, HD and To Go! are the same in each game.