Marty is the spiky-haired guy behind the counter at Papa’s Burgeria. He got his full-time job from a Golden Ticket Customer contest held by Papa Louie. When he’s not flipping burgers, he’s strumming out three-chord songs on his guitar with his one and only sister, Clover, on drums.
Marty wears a maroon and white striped polo shirt with a floor vest and matching jeans with a grey belt. He has blonde, spiky hair and has a short beard. His shoes are black on the back and white on the front with white laces. He never wears his Burgeria uniform unless he's working.
- Carlo Romano taught him his first guitar chords.
- In Papa's Next Chefs 2011, he lost the Pepperoni Division Finals to Carlo Romano (his guitar tutor).
- Marty makes a cameo in Papa's Taco Mia, and can be seen in line for the Taco Eating Contest along with Roy and Rita (all previous workers).
- He and Cooper are the only chefs so far to have younger siblings.
- He is the only customer in Wingeria to order 12 of something (12 red peppers). He is also the only customer to order a double digit amount of something.
- He orders the most items in Papa's Wingeria and Wingeria HD (18 items).
- He is the first Scarlett and the Shakers member to appear in Papa Louie series.
- He is also the first Scarlett and the Shakers member to receive a flipdeck.
- He is the only member of Scarlett and the Shakers who did not become a worker through Papa's Next Chefs.
- His symbol in Scarlett and the Shakers is Diamond (♦)