Mary is a female customer who first appeared in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!.
Loves: Dog Parks
Mary has been a fan of Papa’s food since the opening day of his pizzeria. Mary is an artist by trade who mostly paints homes and apartments. Mary can always rely on steady work from Papa Louie. He usually hires Mary to paint his new restaurants before they open, which can keep her pretty busy. She’s an amateur bagpiper, and can be heard practicing in her apartment bright and early on the weekends. After a long day of painting, Mary relaxes by watching TV with her two pet pugs, Pinto and Garbanzo.
Mary has brown hair. She wears a white shirt and a blue denim vest, purple pants with white drawstrings, and white shoes with blue laces.
From Papa's Taco Mia onwards, Mary holds a paintbrush on her left ear and sports a purple and white cap. Paints of assorted colors dot her clothing. Her shoe color changed from gray to white laces.
- It was said in the Q&A that she is afraid of sailing, which is why she does not appear in Papa's Freezeria. She has since overcome her fear and has made her way to Calypso Island.
- She is the first female character to be absent in a gameria.
- She plays the bagpipes, as seen in St. Paddy's Day poster, and as mentioned on her flipdeck.
- She is the first customer confirmed to have more than one pet.
- Her dogs are named after variations of edible beans.
- She is one of the customers who got their old look back from older games in Bakeria (got her old look from Pizzeria and Burgeria back).