Hometown: Parts Unknown
Hates: Nowtime News
Ninjoy is a mysterious masked girl who is a master of stealth and purveyor of sweet ninja skills. Local news claims she is a delinquent outlaw who would steal candy from a baby. However, more and more people are coming forward with accounts of Ninjoy's heroism and good deeds. Bad or good, one thing is certain: Ninjoy never misses a meal. She can almost always be found eating at one of Papa’s many restaurants.
Ninjoy has a dark brown hair split into two side ponytails. She has a purple mask over her eyes, a dark purple top and pants that are covered by a black corset with purple outlines. She also wears black gloves and black shoes with purple laces.
- Ninjoy is the only female customer to order the Creameo Bits mixable in Papa's Freezeria.
- She is the only character in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! who does not use any weapons. She uses hand-to-hand combat instead, which is karate, and there is actually a badge earned by Ninjoy called "Hand-to-Hand Combat".
- Ninjoy's order in Papa's Freezeria is almost identical to Georgito's, but Ninjoy's is a Small Cup instead of a Large Cup and has an additional cookie.
- Like Radlynn, Allan, Robby, and Akari, she was a regular customer in her first appearance, and then a Closer in the next.
- Ninjoy likes chocolate, since she orders Chocolate Whipped Cream in all game versions of Papa's Freezeria, Chocolate Corn in Hot Doggeria, Chocolate Dough, Filling, and Icing in Donuteria, Chocolate Chips in Freezeria HD/To Go!, and Creameos.
- She is the last character to have a virtual flipdeck card made before the real flipdeck cards were released.
- She does not make an appearance in Papa's Pizzeria To Go! or Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!.
- A medium Purple Burple can be seen in her flipdeck, which is actually a part of her order in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
- Ninjoy brings nunchucks during Sky Ninja Returns.
- She is the only Papa's Freezeria debutant not to appear in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!
- She is also the only Freezeria debutant not to live in Calypso Island.