This page is about the Johnny that can be quickly found while flipping the customer files in the first two gamerias. For the lumberjack Johnny, see this page.
|Occupation||Independent Pinch Hitter for Griller Stadium|
Pinch Hitwell is a male customer who made his first appearance as a closer in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
Pinch Hitwell is an independent pinch-hitter for Griller Stadium, who can be seen playing for the home team at each game. Pinch had his name changed from Johnny to avoid confusion and to better his chances at hitting the major leagues. After a year at the Oniontown Sourdome, Pinch was offered a job in his hometown at Griller Stadium. He was ecstatic to return to Tastyville, home of his favorite Pizzeria!
As he plays for any of the twelve teams that call Griller Stadium home, he wears the uniform of whatever team is the "home team" for that particular game. In his earlier profile pictures, he wears a generic, logoless, baseball uniform.
Outside of the Hot Doggeria, he will wear the uniform of the team whose city he is visiting:
- Papa's Cupcakeria: Frostfield Batters
- Papa's Pastaria: Portallini Gondoliers
- Papa's Donuteria: Powder Point Woolies
- Papa's Cheeseria: Toastwood Turkeys
- Papa's Bakeria: Whiskview Black Birds
- Papa's Sushiria: Sakura Bay Samurais
- Papa's Freezeria HD/Papa's Freezeria To Go!: Calypso Island Coconuts
- Papa's Wingeria HD: Starlight City Buffaloes
- Papa's Pizzeria To Go!: Tastyville Tomatoes
- Papa's Taco Mia HD: Tacodale Hardshells
- If you look very quickly, he can be found hiding in the customers chart in Papa's Pizzeria and Papa's Burgeria, except he doesn't have any facial hair.
- He wears a different uniform every time he comes in as a closer at Papa's Hot Doggeria. This is why he wears a generic white baseball uniform in his customer file in that game.
- His hair is similar to Carlo Romano's, but blonde.
- In Cupcakeria, he is unlocked when Baseball Season is celebrated in Frostfield, which is also his favorite holiday.
- He is the first Hot Doggeria local to have a Flipdeck card.
- In his flipdeck, he wears the uniform of the Tacodale Hardshells.
- Pinch makes his platformer game debut in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!. He wields his bat as a weapon and his special skill is the "dash".
- In Bakeria, he and Ivy are the only customers who first orders the topper and after the Pourables and the Drizzles.
- In Bakeria, the Team Player sticker can be earned by serving him while wearing Logo Cap and Baseball Jersey.
- He is the only customer who orders all of the holiday ingredients in Papa's Taco Mia HD.