Powder Point is one of the many towns located in the Flipverse.
A generation ago, it was nothing more than wide open fields owned by an old sheep herder named Cornelius Powder. He sold the land to a wealthy entrepreneur who envisioned a wondrous city that was equal parts town and amusement park. Powder Point was born and has grown larger and larger each year. Tourists come from all around to experience all the crazy coasters, amusement rides, attractions, and of course… food!
Powder Point is unveiling two star attractions this year. First is Papa Louie’s newest restaurant extravaganza, Papa's Donuteria. Second is the the long-awaited new ride, The Sky Ninja. This sleek ride will hold the record as the tallest roller coaster in the world!
Powder Point is the home base for the Powder Point Woolies baseball team.
- Rudy - Bassist for Scarlett and the Shakers
- Hacky Zak - "Works" in Powder Point's amusement park
- Ember - Fire Captain of the Powder Point Fire Department. Originally from Maple Mountain
- Julep - Great-granddaughter of Cornelius Powder and owner of Julep's Tulips
- Its ferris wheel and tower can be seen in the Brussel Lark's flipdeck.
- The grassy area in front of the restaurant is decorated with items based on the holiday.
- Fireworks light up the sky above the Sky Ninja rollercoaster in the 2014 4th of July holiday poster.
Attractions and Places of Interest of the Park