|Occupation||Head Lawyer for Just Quinn and Associates Law Firm|
Quinn is a female customer who made her first appearance as a closer in Papa's Taco Mia!
Quinn is one of the top lawyers in town, and offers legal representation for Papa Louie and his many franchises. Her law firm is now called “Just Quinn and Associates” after her longtime partner Timm abruptly left. Quinn only finds time once a week to dine out, and can be extra picky with her meals.
Quinn has a maroon hair, wears a white blouse, dark purple coat with black patterns and a skirt of the same design. A pocket watch is pinned to the left side of her jacket. She wears maroon shoes with black soles and laces.
Her hair and clothing are altered and she now wears sneakers.
- Quinn and Jojo are the only customers to remain as closers since the concept was created in Papa's Taco M Mia!
- In Papa's Pancakeria, she is the only Closer that asks for a small cup for her drink.
- She helped Sarge Fan legally change his name and is mentioned in his flipdeck.
- Quinn is the first female customer to have a flipdeck.
- She, Peggy, and Foodini are the only customers to have blog segments named after them (Quinn's Q and A, Peggy's Fan Art Round Up, and Foodini's Friday Games).
- In Papa's Cupcakeria, she and Xolo are the only closers that normally order identical cupcakes, meaning both cupcakes have the exact same toppings and frostings.
- The hypno-clock she wears appears as a lobby item in Papa's Taco Mia!, the game she debuted in.
- Baseball Season is the only holiday where she doesn't order a cherry on her cupcakes in Cupcakeria.
- She, Georgito, and Johnny are the only customers to order nine of something in Wingeria.
- She is the only female closer in Papa's Donuteria not to order Red Velvet Cake.
- She usually orders the holiday drizzle at Papa's Bakeria.