Occupation: Burgeria Chef
Rita moved to Burgerburgh shortly after winning a job at Papa’s Burgeria. Rita works tirelessly all day behind the counter with her co-worker and friend, Marty. With her trusty Flipper 5000, Rita can craft the most delicious burgers around town. On her few days off, Rita loves watching the latest blockbuster movie at the Sugarplex Theater.
Rita has medium dark skin with dark brunette hair and green eyeshadow. She wears a two-tone green-striped shirt with a sky blue collar and sleeves, a light blue skirt with white belt, and white shoes with green laces.
- Her signature color is green since most of her orders have food of that color.
- She, Lisa, and Olga are the only customers with beauty marks.
- When a player plays as Papa Louie in Papa's Burgeria on Mochi Games, Rita isn't a customer, only her coworker Marty.
- She is the first customer to have a triple order (three meat orders) in Wingeria.
- Her orders in Wingeria/HD are hard to get perfect scores on because she orders 9 wings.
- Rita is the first customer to wear all of her outfits from Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! in the restaurant time-management games.
- Rita makes a cameo in the intro for Papa's Taco Mia!, and can be seen in line for the Taco Eating Contest along with Roy and Marty (all previous workers).
- A large Diet Fizzo and a large Buttered Popcorn appear on her flipdeck. She orders this in Papa's Hot Doggeria, however, she actually orders a small Buttered Popcorn and medium Diet Fizzo, not large.
- Her Flipdeck photo is used for the "Concession Stand" badge icon.