Taylor lives on the fourth floor of the Papa’s Pizzeria Apartments. On weekends, he loves to order a huge pizza and stay up late playing video games with his roommate Chuck. Taylor works at Griller Stadium serving up hot dogs and drinks to all the cheering baseball fans. If you see Taylor on the street, he’ll most likely be zoning out as he listens to his favorite tunes by DJ Honey Buster.
Taylor has dark-toned skin and strands of straight black hair. He wears a red T-shirt and a light blue overshirt, and dark blue jeans. He wore striped shoes in both Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria games, but from Taco Mia! onwards, he wears white shoes. He carries an unseen portable music player, with a pair of white earphones visible on his ears after Burgeria.
- In his room, there are some posters that are in Papa's Hot Doggeria, like Buttered Popcorn poster, Tastyville Tomatoes poster, and Fizzo poster.
- He and Peggy were both tutorial customers in Papa's Pancakeria. In Papa's Hot Doggeria, he is the tutorial customer if Peggy is the worker and vice-versa.
- He's the only Easter customer in Donuteria that doesn't order Blueberry Dough.
- In Papa Louie 2, he wears his Hot Doggeria uniform as his Style B costume.
- Like more customers, he got "Clean-up" for the style. He has red headphones.
- There is a glitch in Hot Doggeria when you change his into a long sleeved shirt and his regular jacket, you can see some places where the shirt does not show up on his body.
- In Papa's Sushiria, the sticker 'Taylor Tonkatsu' is earned when you serve Taylor a Tofu BBQ special.