|Occupation||Former Law Partner at "Quinn, Timm, and Associates" |
Papa's Bakeria Worker
Occupation: Competitive Dancer
Hates: Smooth Jazz
Timm has been a loyal customer of Papa Louie since the very beginning. Always keeping up with the times, Timm has been evolving his look throughout the years. He finally quit his job at “Quinn, Timm, and Associates” to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a world champion dancer.
Timm's clothes were changed from his plain clothes to "cool" clothes and gold glasses in Papa's Taco Mia. During the events of Papa's Freezeria, his hairstyle became curly thanks to visiting the Cloudberry Beauty Salon monthly for a "manly perm".
Timm now wears an orange buttoned shirt, a black leather jacket with gold brass buttons over it, blue pants, black and white shoes, gold-rimmed glasses, and a gold necklace. Timm has brown messy and curly hair.
- He did not appear in Papa's Freezeria, although he does make a cameo in the "Go for the Gold" badge and "The Gang's All Here" badge.
- His newest look was first seen in Papa's Next Chefs 2011.
- In Hot Doggeria, his drink order changes from Fizzo to Dr. Cherry, then to Root Beer when it is unlocked.
- The background of his Flipdeck is similar to that of Hugo's.
- In Papa's Burgeria and Papa's Cupcakeria, he is unlocked in a later rank.
- In Papa's Next chefs, he and Matt lost to James twice.
- There is a badge in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! that can be earned if Timm is used to defeat 25 Disco Plumms.
- He is the only playable customer in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! who does not attack with a weapon, similar to Ninjoy in PL2.